- Where have you selected to emigrate to? If you are a European, have you selected to remain in Europe? If you are a European, have you selected to move outside of Europe? If you are not a European, have you selected to move to another country which requires a visa?
- How can you find out how to apply to make your move happen? Have you decided to buy a property? If so, who is your Estate Agent and what services do they offer? If your selected Estate Agent does not offer any additional services, who can they refer you to?
- What would happen if you were to approach your own Embassy/Consulate in the Country you have selected to emigrate to?
- Who did you come across when you were doing your reseach?
- What exhibitions have you attended, where you met someone or a company that could help?
- be specific about what type of help you need
- how you will measure that everything you need to do to be able to emigrate will be done
- agreed / action-oriented – keep this list up-to-date. What do you actually need to do to ensure that the person/organisation you select to approach will help you?
- realistic – be realistic about what you need to do to make this happen. How much time will it take? What paperwork do you need to have?
- time framed – clearly document what time you can allocate to getting together all the paperwork, information, etc. that you require to make this happen. Build your expected timeframe around the time that you have available.
- exciting – It is true that it we cannot live, dream, breathe, be engulfed by our goal, it probably won’t be achieved. Now that you know what you have to do to make it happen, holding onto the excitment of your dream, your goal, your aspiration, will allow you to address each element of this hint and tip.
- recorded – at no point in your whole process is it more important to capture the detail. Write it ALL down!
Want to make a success of your plans to move?
Want to work with someone who will not judge the reasons you want to make your move,
who will not guide you down a specific path?
You have this opportunity to work with a qualified and accredited coach who has done it!